Jyelah Mind & Body uses natural earth crystals inside each bar of Gemstone soap. Although we do our best to ensure they are perfectly tumbled and smooth, some may have rough edges that could scratch or cut the skin. We advise to be careful while using and to always be conscious of the stone inside.
Always Keep Gemstone Soap out of reach of children as each stone is small and could be a choking hazard.
Orders have approximately a 5-10 working day turn around. We endeavor to ship orders within 5-10 working days.
Items will be shipped within 5-10 days or receipt of payment. If for some reason this cannot be done, I will contact you and let you know.
Once the package leaves our warehouse we are no longer responsible for any damage upon arrival.
All orders will be shipped with Australia Post.
If you live locally we can make arrangements for pick up or you can select the standard postage option.
Postage charges may vary depending on the weight of your order. For bulky orders, I will telephone you to re-quote the delivery charges before invoicing.
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.). Every bar is hand cut and then beautifully gift wrapped each package comes with a gorgeous quote card for you to keep and a thank you card which includes the description of the crystal. Please keep in mind size, pattern and colour of bars may slightly vary due to being hand crafted and individually poured. Each bar made is unique in its own right. The bar that you receive has chosen to be with you for what ever reason that may be, only you will find out. Offers are available until stocks sell out.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT:
• To cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the details provided. We will refund all monies paid using the original method received.
• That all orders are subject to availability of stock
• To take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide
AUSTRALIAN PUBLIC HOLIDAYS:
Please allow an extra working day for delivery during the following Australian public holidays:
- 11th April- Easter Saturday
- 12th April- Easter Sunday
- 13th April- Easter Monday
- 25th April- ANZAC Day
- 27th April- Declared Public Holiday
- 1st June- Reconciliation Day
- 8th June- Queens Birthday
- 5th October- Labour Day
- 25th December- Christmas Day
- 28th December Boxing Day
OUR REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY:
In addition to your Statutory Rights, should you change your mind we will happily exchange or refund providing the following conditions have been met:
• The items are returned within 7 days of purchase.
• Items must be in original condition as purchased with no signs of being unpackaged or used due to health and safety regulations and all labels and shrink wrap attached.
No exchange or refund is available on any product that has been unpackaged, shrink wrap or sticker labels removed.
As the customer you must inspect the goods within a reasonable time after they are received and you’ll be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days after you have received you notify email@example.com that the goods are rejected. (This does not affect your statutory rights).
If you have not notified us as above, we’ll consider the products as being of satisfactory quality for you fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.